What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. capensis

Ok, im capensis crazy at the moment. My growlist is at the bottom, and i am looking for any cultivars of D. capensis, doesn't matter if its in my growlist already. I'm looking for many capensis (or the same kind, or different kinds). Really looking for capensis "red" and "albino". I will probably accept many offers since i'm looking to get many, come on guys capensis is really common, and right now i'm willing to trading for some. PM me or post here.

Thanks

PS, some people might think im crazy, well... uhh... hmm...

Uhhh dude if you wait till next June I'll send you some of my albas with your others. :p

LOL!!!! yeah... wait almost a year for a D. capensis :p

LOL!!!! yeah... wait almost a year for a D. capensis :p

OOPPSS! sorry! I don't know what happened... I clicked post and then nothing happened so I clicked again after what seemed a long while... can't I delete my own posts?

I have a few extra D.capensis (typical) seedlings of pretty good size that I am going to transplant to their own pot pretty soon.  I'm looking for a cutting of either your N. rafflesenia or D. binata.  If you are interested please let me know.

Back