What's new

D. Burmannii

I have more d. Burmannii seeds than I need. Looking to trade for types I don't have. :) Please check my grow list.
Thank you.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey kjnorris918, do you happen to have any D. burmannii seeds?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't know if you're still looking, but I have some of what I believe to be d. tokaiensis, plants or seeds, that I'd be willing to swap for some burmanii. Let me know if interested.

Id love some burmannii seeds. I have some aliciae and sessilifolia seeds on the way, possibly some rotundifolia and colinsiae (flowering now). Let me know if you're interested.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Don't know if you're still looking, but I have some of what I believe to be d. tokaiensis, plants or seeds, that I'd be willing to swap for some burmanii. Let me know if interested.
Sorry I've been away for a bit. Let me see what i have left. This is an older post so these seeds are little older if your still interested. Send me a message. Thanks. :)

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Id love some burmannii seeds. I have some aliciae and sessilifolia seeds on the way, possibly some rotundifolia and colinsiae (flowering now). Let me know if you're interested.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Sorry I've been away for a bit. Let me see what i have left. This is an older post so these seeds are little older if your still interested. Send me a message. Thanks. :)

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk