What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ok my sase is on the way!

Ok, I did a test sowing trial to see what the germination rates where and I got darn near to 100%, I sowed 50 seeds and now they are everwhere!
So it took about a week for them to sprout. Those who I promised seeds to as a trade they are going in the mail tommorow.

On a sader note- one of my flower stalks was biten off by my pet bunny! It looked to be on of my top producers and could of yeilded 5,000 plus seeds... I guess I learned my lesson on leaving sundews near bunnies... He loved the leaves too!
biggrin.gif

Bunny will be having a tummyache from all the dew he ate
biggrin.gif
Your poor binata - what'd you do to the bunny?
smile_m_32.gif

hey im really interested in a pack of D. nidiformis.. id really appreciate it!!
thanks
smile.gif

He's a old little geezer so I forgave in the next day... as a punishment I made Rabbit Stew! Ummm...
J/K I just gave him a little pat on the head and told him nicely not to do it next time. Who could stay mad at a cute little bunny?
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter @ July 19 2004,11:39)]He's a old little geezer so I forgave in the next day... as a punishment I made Rabbit Stew!  Ummm...
J/K I just gave him a little pat on the head and told him nicely not to do it next time.  Who could stay mad at a cute little bunny?
biggrin.gif
Heh, I can attest to that. I have a really cute little rabbit too, and its always hard to stay angry at him even when he does the stupidest things. ;)

Everything is just a jumble know, and plus I don't have time to sort things out... Here is the basic rule, if you have traded with me your seeds went in the mail today, and I recieved a few SASE's in the mail and they are going out ASAP.
When I start getting alot of SASE's the list will hopefully be posted to who gets what and so on.

Ok, I just found out some information regarding one of the parents type-

If your packet is labeled as #1 it is the following cross-
D. Binita T form x D. Binita Multifida

Packet Number #2 is the following
D. Binita Multifida x D. Binita T Form

Binata! I'd love some they are so cool. SASE on it's way. Now I'll have 3 types of sundew!

peter: ive recieved the seeds, thanks alot! can these seeds be germinated in water?

I wouldn't reccommend it since they are so small, I had near 100% germination results just on regualar peat/sand/perlite mix.

Hey peter, I'd love to try some seeds.

Let me know buddy and thanx!,

-Juan-Carlos
Miami, Florida
www.jcreef.bravehost.com

if there is any left let me know and i'll send sase

I saw your post just today. Do you still have extra seeds for me? I am from India.
If you have any seeds for me, please send me an email at pramodisha@yahoo.com.
Pramod.

Back