What's new

D. Binata seed giveaway

Hey guys I have some seeds from my Binata. I'm not sure exactly what variety it is since they grew from seeds that were in the pots of some Sarracenias that I obtained last summer. A guess might be that they are of the "Triffida" form.

The rules are anyone can join just start a numbered list so I can see how many people want the seeds. PM me and I'll give you the address to send your self addressed envelope to.

Edit: Anyone and everyone can join as long as the seeds last so if you can afford the price of 2 stamps then you are golden. I'm not drawing names so you can go ahead and PM me if you want to sign up. First come first serve so get them while they last!

Here are some pictures
pic hosting

free image upload

Last edited:

DragonsEye

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite!

1: Shadowtski Thank you very much!
2. DragonsEye - Excelllent! I have been wanting get some seeds. (Can't with mine as they are clones.). Thanks!

2. DragonsEye - Excelllent! I have been wanting get some seeds. (Can't with mine as they are clones.). Thanks!
3. FLTropical - thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. FLTropical - thanks!!
4. dr_donut, Thank you, I have always wanted to try growing D. Binata from seed!

3. FLTropical - thanks!!
4. dr_donut, Thank you, I have always wanted to try growing D. Binata from seed!
5. afrodisa Thanks haven't tried these in years

3. FLTropical - thanks!!
6. CoolCapensis - Thank you!!

Last edited:
3. FLTropical - thanks!!
6. CoolCapensis - Thank you!!
7. Shiftyfrank- love binata, has been on my to find list, hopefully I'm not too late :) thanks

3. FL Tropical - thanks!!
4. dr_donut, Thank you, I have always wanted to try growing D. Bina ta from seed!
5. afridisa Thanks haven't tried
these in years
6. Cool capensis - Thank you!!
7. Shiftyfrank- love binara, has been on my to find list, hopefully I'm not to late thanks
8. jrromero6926 God bless you

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

No problem. Thanks for signing up I wouldn't want all these seeds to be wasted by not being spread around.

Shadowtski

Supporter
I received your PM. Tried to reply but your Inbox is full.

Thank you for mailing the seeds. I look forward to receiving them. I'll let you know when they arrive.
Good growing,
Mike

1: Shadowtski Thank you very much!<br />
2. DragonsEye - Excelllent! I have been wanting get some seeds. (Can't with mine as they are clones.). Thanks! <br />
3. FL Tropical - thanks!!<br />
4. dr_donut, Thank you, I have always wanted to try growing D. Bina ta from seed! <br />
5. afridisa Thanks haven't tried <br />
these in years<br />
6. Cool capensis - Thank you!!<br />
7. Shiftyfrank- love binara, has been on my to find list, hopefully I'm not to late thanks<br />
8. jrromero6926 God bless you<br />
<br />
9. ImUrNv - Thanks, and hopefully I'm not too late
Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

In a week or so if I don't send out anymore seeds then anyone who wants more seeds can contact me and I'll send them out since I still have a pretty good amount of them.