What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D allantostigma pics

SgtSarracenia

Sgt Sarracenia
I am not much of the type that posts plant pics for praise, but I have to say that I think I have done well with these guys. I got them the middle of last year. There were maybe 6 or 8 small rosettes. I divided the pot into thirds the first week of February. I sent a small division to another collector and traded another division. This is what is remaining and it appears from the new plantlets forming that I will have a quite large colony by the end of the season. I hope you enjoy them.

001_zpsd4090599.jpg

002_zpsd996de22.jpg

Last edited:
They look good!

Wow, they look great! Better than mine at the moment :).

LOL Crystal, they should look JUST like that! They were the ones I got from you last year. I love them!!!! :boogie:

Nicee ! Well grown

Thank Maiden. I am finding little lost allantostigma in surrounding pots. I am hoping to get some more species of pygmies soon. Right now I only have allantostigma, roseana and I am getting some gibsoni gemmae tomorrow. I hope I do well with the gibsoni. Thanks for looking.

Back