What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cyprus

im on holiday i have got internet acsees so ill still be on here ive got sunburn but aprt from that im fine
dose anyone know if any cps grow in cyprus because i have seen a type of piniqular other here.

temperture 50 deegrese celcius
pool cool
ill be back in england next sunday then im moving on friday

im busy lol

do cps eat cockroaches because theres one in my room

die dd die die

How can you be on the internet from Cyprus?
confused.gif

So you have been on holiday for a month?!
Thats Pinguicula................
Do you have your camera, perhaps you could take a picture?
smile_m_32.gif

Um, I think they do...........
Dino
smile_n_32.gif

Yeah I think they can eat Roaches, I'm hoping to get a colony soon, so I'll test it for ya

i had to pay to get in to where they were they were growing in a water park and being watered with fertilizer.
im only on holidy for two weeks well one know but before the holiday my computer crashed
im going to the pool

ps i got the roach

P.crystallina is found in Cyprus. This is probably what you saw.

it had pink and purple flowers dose p. crystilliana have that coulour flowers

You really need to take a picture, micheal.
Just use a normal camera for now, but preferably digital. If you cannt use that, use your camera phone.
smile_m_32.gif
Pinguicula crystallina is very rare isnt it?
Dino
smile_n_32.gif

me go surch for more
ill smugell some to england lol
it costs me 7$ to get to see them again so ill have to surch for some more ill take a pitcher then

lol
smile_n_32.gif
You mean a picture.
smile_m_32.gif

Keep on a lookout for interesting rocks while you are there <drool>!

[drool] lol
ill loke for magic stones with special powers lol
what type of rocks

I like ones with crystals or sparkles. Not sure what is on Cyprus, but I never met a mineral I didn't like
smile_m_32.gif

Hey Tamlin, they sell REALLY nice rocks here, minerals andd rocks that sparkle like diamonds, in all sorts of colours, but blue looks the nicest!
smile.gif

Oh oh, I better move so you dont dribble on me!
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Dino
cool.gif

i found a shop with loads of rare rocks
i go there every year so ill buy some next time i m back now to thunder storms im as tiered as you get i was awake all night the plane was delade an we had th go the long way back to england 5 and a half hours on a plaine with the entitainment broke no in flight movie no blankets no music no pillows just me and my gameboy for 5 hours and it was only charged up fpr 2 hours

the computer at my hotel caught a virus so i didnt come on here knowing that it would spread.

im moving soon so ill be getting loads more cps

my cps i left with my neighbouigh have grown like mad i hope there ok in the move ill carry them on my lap
lol

And to think I had a rock collection in a former life - that included crystals! I used to be a geologist wannabe.

in your former life lol whats all that about

Back