What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cstriker

• Thread starter cstriker
  • Start date
Hi everyone,

My name is Chris Striker, I live in Lakeland, FL and I'm 25 years old. I am an electrical engineer and have been married for a little over a year to my high school sweetheart. I'm new to CPs starting in August of this year (2005 to those people who not have figured it out yet). I also play the cello for the Imperial Symphony Orchestra and love to design and build various electrical circuits and robots. I have learned just about everything concerning CPs from this wonderful forum and for that I thank you all. Look forward to hearing from you.

Chris

I thought your forum name meant counter-strike. A first person shooter game. I was way off
smile_n_32.gif

Nope. Cool game though.

Chris

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cstriker @ Dec. 27 2005,10:51)]Hi everyone,

I live in Lakeland, FL

Chris

Lucky you! I live in upstate NY.....if only I lived in such a warm place. I could grow my cps outdoors.

-Ben

Glad to have you here Chris! Congratulations on the marriage
smile.gif

How long have you played the cello?

Been playing the cello for about 6 - 7 years. Started when I was 13 and played until I was 18. Took a 4 year break to get my bachelors degree in electrical engineering (which doesn't offer up a lot of time). I started again in June of 2004. I now play with the Imperial Symphony Orchestra.

Chris

Very cool. You should post a clip of you playing sometime
smile.gif

Hey, I play drums...Do you think we can do a drumset/cello duet?
smile_n_32.gif

I'll send a clip of me playing something on the cello as soon as I get settled into my new house. Been a royal pain. Cello and drums would make quite an interesting duet. I'd need a pick-up or else you'd need to use brushes.

Chris

What kind of robots do you build?
I build RC battle robots for competitions

Back