What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creation Museum online commercial with crappy Dionaea

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I don't support this website or their views in any way but I did see this and thought it was neat it a lame way. Press play to see some oversized plants that are supposed to be Dionaea snap at a dragonfly. It's over after 5 seconds.

http://www.creationmuseum.org/

"Hey, he got science in my religion!" "Mom, he got religion on my science!"
~Joe

Well I guess if that's the way you believe then you'll go see it. Unless youre going to make fun of it or learn about a different method other than evolution. I don't care what's wrong or right, I like learning in order to make my own decision on how earth came to be.

"Now Open 7 Days a Week!"

ya know, they pride themselves on their ultra-literal interpretations of the Bible, but what was that bit about resting on the Sabbath again? ;)

oy, these people are nuts... if i happened to be in kentucky, it might actually be worth the price of admission to go in and have a laugh at the exhibits. and i'm a Christian.

I don't know, admission is pretty steep. I'd be interested to hear about their interpretation, but for $20, they'd better have a roller coaster. Good catch with the hours though. I wonder which version of the Bible they're teaching, anyways. I always wanted to read the part of the Bible with dinosaurs in it.
~Joe

"Hey, he got science in my religion!" "Mom, he got religion on my science!"

Unfortunately, they got a bit "frisky" and pseudoscience was born! Yay for worst of both worlds!

Hehe. Daaang, dude, they got pseudoscience in my politics! The study says whatever we feel is a politically accaptable outcome!

Back