What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cps at home depot

I just bought a huge Ping at Home Depot. I'm Guessing its P. morenensis (sp?). Some of the leaves are 4" - 5" long and 1 3/4" wide. $5.10 with tax, not a bad deal for so large a plant, actually two in the pot I bought.

Just a heads up to anyone in MI and I'm assuming the Midwest in general.

Glenn

Gee, all we get here in Reading, PA are VFT's, Dana's Delight, and N. (?) I almost feel like Charlie Brown at Halloween.

Bah, that is the worst thing about living in the sticks.. I have tried every store withing 30 miles from here... No CP's, No Vermiculite, No LFS.....

Those pings are usualy P. x Titan. What kind of packaging did it come in?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gawd_oOo @ July 21 2005,8:24)]Bah, that is the worst thing about living in the sticks.. I have tried every store withing 30 miles from here... No CP's, No Vermiculite, No LFS.....
You have the living LFS, though!
smile.gif

It came labeled as "Starfish Plant" with a description of the plant, how it works and half way descent care instructions. No company logo but it had a mean cartoon ping catching flys on the labels and it said "digests protien in 24 hrs".

I was wondering if it may be a hybrid but the label did say Ping species...hmm.

Glenn

Back