What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cpers locations

Fort Lauderdale here...do I really need to tell you what state?
Elevation 14'.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lauderdale @ May 22 2004,9:49)]Fort Lauderdale here...do I really need to tell you what state?
Elevation 14'.
So, Are you another Californian?
wink.gif

I don't think I have noticed any Hawaiians.

Titusville, Florida, U.S. of A. Born and raised here. It's pretty dang darned boring 'round here, but I'm freakin' proud of it. *shows off her XXL men's T-shirt with "Home sweet home: FLORIDA" on it with and a map of Florida in the background on both sides* Me wears it around the house. *prances around* Now all I need is a Florida Gators jersey and I'll be all set.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ May 22 2004,6:44)]I don't think I have noticed any Hawaiians.
I'm Hawaiian! Well I was born there anyway...only remember it a little now, think it was honolulu I was born in. hehe american idol...

Hey superimposed, you and Jeramiah are brothers? You mean Jeramiah Harris...?

winchester va, about two hours north of plantakiss

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jason Wong @ May 31 2004,1:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ May 22 2004,6:44)]I don't think I have noticed any Hawaiians.
I'm Hawaiian! Well I was born there anyway...only remember it a little now, think it was honolulu I was born in. hehe american idol...

Hey superimposed, you and Jeramiah are brothers? You mean Jeramiah Harris...?
I was wondering about being related to Jermiah Harris as well. Jason, I think of you as being from Singapore, just like I think of myself as being from New York State, even though the last few years have been in Pennsylvania. But for the sake of trying to get somebody represented from each State, I think we can say we have our Hawaiin.

Philadelphia , PA Home of some cps?
confused.gif
?
confused.gif
?
confused.gif
???

You mean theres only 2 PA people

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ May 21 2004,11:08)]Check my signature!
Yeah, what he said
smile_n_32.gif

No, I'm not related to Jeramiah Harris, My brother lives in the same city as Jeramiah. I was just out there. Colorado Springs, CO

Sorry for confusion
Joe

BugWeed has herps? now i HAVE to see him! Hope he doesn't bleed me like a stuck pig!
smile_m_32.gif

To answer the topic question, I live in Hollywood, California (originally from Cleveland, Ohio...GO BROWNS!)

Live in Newaygo, Michigan.

Farmington, Minnesota
>.>
I'm not some hick. There's just a lot of farms around. And some sort of excruciatingly boring historical "downtown". -_-

Fort Lauderdale here, 14 feet above sea level.
smilie4.gif

Lots of things to do here. My kinda' town.

Here's where I've lived, broken down by age:

0-18 - Black Earth, WI (near Madison)
18-23 - Stevens Point, WI
23-29 - Columbia, MO
29-30 - Virginia Beach, VA
30-
confused.gif
- Menomonie, WI (an hour East of the Twin Cities)

Actually, I'm in Rhinelander, WI until July 1, at which point we will be moving to Menomonie, which will hopefully be the last town we ever live in.

Back