What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cpers locations

Just wondering exactly what town, state, or country the CPers on this site are from! It would be nice to find out that I have one living down the street from me! (but no one's that lucky)

I live in Rocky Mount, NC

Craig

i'm in barberton, ohio (just west of akron).

tech...

San Francisco, CA!! Perfect Highland Nepenthes territory.

Max

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Capslock @ May 21 2004,3:11)]San Francisco, CA!! Perfect Highland Nepenthes territory.

Max
Next door from you
wink.gif
OK, maybe about 40 miles south, but still!
tounge.gif

Richmond... in the green state of Virginia, home of the beautiful yellow pitcher plant, the Virginia S. flava...and Smithfield ham, Virginia peanuts, Chesapeake Bay clams and the Urbanna Oyster Festival.
smile.gif

Reading, PA - but I grew up on Long Island and lived most of my life in Buffalo, NY, with stops in Plattsburgh, Albany, Bronx, Jackson (KY), and Hillsboro (OH).

Vally Stream NY, on Long Island
biggrin.gif

nothing interesting here
lol
tounge.gif

Red Lion, PA - (Just below York)

Rochester, NY.
in the western part of the state, on the shores of lake Ontario.
Hometown of Kodak, Xerox and Bausch & Lomb.
and native territory of Sarracenia Purpurea, 2 species of Drosera, and one species of Ping! (that I know of..)
Scot

Novi, MI where S. Purpurea Purpurea lives in the northern parts of me

I know we did this already...(I think)
anyways...

San Jose CA

Are you thinking of the post on the states that just came up? This one was up before it. Was there another one in the past? I wouldn't know, just joined a month or two ago.

South Georgia,about 200 miles south of Atlanta and 100 miles west of Savanna.30 miles west of Vidalia , home of the Vidalia sweet onion
tounge.gif

Jerry

Dallas, county seat of Polk, in the great state of Oregon.
biggrin.gif
We are about 15 miles west of Salem. Jack

Nep lover, This is about the 4th (or 6th?) incarnation of this topic
laugh.gif

Buena Vista, Colorado

Singapore, a tiny tropical island somewhere in southeast asia...
tounge.gif
wink.gif

'forest of buildings'
tounge.gif

Perfect for growing tropical/sub-tropical doseras and other cps requiring high humidity...
biggrin.gif

...and home to three nepenthes species."Some people call Singapore "Nepenthes Country" too - Singapore is home to 3 Nepenthes species and 3 hybrids between these species -

Nepenthes ampullaria
Nepenthes gracilis
Nepenthes rafflesiana "

Quoted by Tan Hong Yee, a cp grower here in singapore. Check out his website at:

His Webpage

He can ship overseas but you might want to take a glance at the prices first...
wink.gif

OMAHA, NEBRASKA Home of the worlds best steaks.
Jeremiah, my brother and most of my family lives in the Springs. I visit 3-4 times a year. Actually my brother lives in Manatou (?)

Joe

Back