What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP Tattoos Anyone?

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
smile.gif
I was just wondering does anyone here have CP tattoos? If so tell me what ya got and show a pic if ya can. Im gona be getting 2 at the end of May, one Sundew on my arm and a VFT on the lower left leg ankle area. The dew is gona be my fav the Rotundifolia with medium green and super bright green and hot red tenticals and organeish red dew drops and the VFT will be a nice dark green boarder and flourescent green with, some yellow and oragneish highlites awsome hot red traps, with fly buzzing close to a trap.

If anyone has CP tats SHOW EM PLEASE!!!!!
smile_m_32.gif

none yet but if i coul find someone to do me a good "tribal art" style N. hamata i might think about it
smile_n_32.gif

I don't have any yet, but I have thought about it and I plan to get something done soon. I'm just thinking of the plant and arrangement.

i was thinking of a bottle of perfume, roses and a I (heart) mommy one... fits in with the skulls. J/k i have no tatoos

No tatoos here
smile.gif

And dont plan on getting one... ever

I was thinking about "born to whine" breifly for me
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Dec. 14 2005,8:58)]I was thinking about "born to whine" breifly for me
smile.gif
LOL!!!

You got to be kidding no one here has a CP tat, wow am i gona be the first one here to get CP tat's? I love tats and have several, i got dragons, black widows, tarantula, humming bird, skull with bat wings, devils pentagram with like flames lightning bolts, devil doll, some writting, a gargoyle gate keeper and am still wanting to get a barracuda with big teeth across the back of my neck and a red eye tree frog on my left top shoulder. My youngest daughter Cassie is geting a scorpion tat done by next week.

Wow!
And you're a woman?!
Sounds like you could rival some dudes in jails...

I'm not into tattoos, but I'm surprised there aren't more of them here also.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dimka @ Dec. 15 2005,1:24)]Wow!
And you're a woman?!
Sounds like you could rival some dudes in jails...
smile.gif
Yes im a woman..

Most of my tats are my own art work that i drew and they are my trade marks of beautiful body art although alot of them dont have color yet there still works of art.
smilie4.gif
Both my daughters have tats as well, Cassie is going on her thrid and my oldest Andrea has 5.

It would be nice to see someone on here with one CP tat.
smile_l_32.gif

I have tattoos, just not any CP ones, yet.

I have tattoos as well, just not of CP yet. I have one in the making, but I'm going to need to save up alot because England is so darn expensive!

Cheers

I have a few tatts, but no CP ones, yet. My sis and I made a pact to get tattoos everytime we get together. So far I've got..a heart on my left ear lobe, my band's logo on my left upper arm, and a big "green man" on my left calf. I have a small black phoenix on my chest, and my sister's name on my upper right arm. The next one I get will be of the god Shiva..then, after that, I'll get a little Sarracenia of some sort.

I got alittle ink done. A tribal Bat on my achiles, then a wizard sitting in a high back chair on my calf.

Hello there , I don't have any tatoos myself but i think i'm sure i know who has them and who has cp ones . Uhm .... Dean Cook , owner of Cook's carnivorous plants i believe has a nepenthese of soem sort on his arm and a member on this forum named Drew Mcclain has heliamphora of some sort with a frog i think sticking out on in shoulder blade . Betetr ask to make sure but i'm pretty positive . As for me , no thanks but i would like to get my toungue peirced for once !!!

Hey, tongue piercings are great for going on fortnightly diets! I went through that twice (yes, I had 2 tongue piercings in my mouth at one point), and the second one also shattered a tooth which is now a cap!
smile_n_32.gif
laugh.gif
Ah, youth.

I mainly have tribal tattoos, and my current project is a tribal bicalc - hopefully I'll have it done within the next year or so and show it off with pics!

Cheers
Amori

Back