What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP resources in Southern CA?

Hey all,

I just ran across this board today, so I figured I'd say hi and ask a quick question.

Does anyone happen to know of any Carnivorous Plant resources in Southern California? And by resources I mean growers, places to buy, CP clubs, etc.

I know there is a club in LA, which is close enough to me...but for whatever reason I can't access their website right now. Might be down, might be the wrong URL, who knows.

But if anyone feels like throwing out some good websites/links, it would be appreciated
smile.gif
I've been growing flytraps and sundews(just the basic varities) for about 3-5 years now, and I'm looking to expand into the more exotic varities. Any helpful advice, suggestions, or whatever else you can think of would be great!

Scott

LACPS
Works fine for me. The next meeting is this Sat.Feb, 21. Hope this helps.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CP2k @ Feb. 16 2004,17:27)]LACPS
Works fine for me. The next meeting is this Sat.Feb, 21. Hope this helps.
Thanks...Some website was directing to lacps.com. Should have done a quick Google search before complaining about the website ;)

Welcome to the forums!
smile.gif

Back