What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP Hotel (Singapore)

Cindy

Staff member
Dear fellow CPers,

I need volunteers to help Colin babysit his plants while he's in the army doing his BMT (and maybe more
wink.gif
).

CP Hotel at my place is not ready until March and I'm out of space now to help him out.

Any takers?

sorry, i dont even have space for my own cps!
im buying a shelf from ikea, measurements are about 6ft depth, 2 2/3ft lenth and 51cm breath. Its quite good it comes with a plastic cover to keep humidity in. its made of pine wood so you can paint it with laquor or something to make it water resistant. I plan to tie lights to the bottom of each shelf for light below. ill put my neps there and my terrarium on the top shelf and something in the middle. Its called "omar" and its displayed on the second floor, close to the cabinet section. You might want to consider? it costs $59 but without the plastic cover its about $45 or something - you should get the cover as it looks much better:)

I may have space for a few nepenthes. My growing space is outdoors and my nepenthes seem to like it. I have a tiny covered space for my own few pots of sundew but there isn't really much room for more than a pot or 2 more.
I'm also more comfortable with nepenthes at the moment. I'd hate to be responsible for the death of some0ne elses plants.
Cindy, please contact me either before chinese new year of after 30th. I have to attend some urgent business in England so I'll be leaving all my plants alone for 1 week! I'm already sweating and worrying that it will be sooo hot with no rain,.......................
Happy growing, Neil.

Back