What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cp friendly colleges?

• Thread starter nrbelex
  • Start date
Aaaahh - get my ACT scores... today(!) but they're not up yet on the web - I got my SATs back a couple of weeks ago. All these scores and the whole process made me wonder (albeit not too seriously), what colleges would be good for growing (at least a couple) CPs in terms of climate and policy?
biggrin.gif
Any thoughts?

~ Brett

Well, as I'm so close in the vicinity, I'm looking heavily in to UCSC (Santa Cruz). They have an awesome arboretum up there that I plan on visiting again soon. We had some excellent rain a bit ago and the protea up there are absolutely amazing! They grow such a wide variety of things up there, I'm sure CP would find a it nice and comfy there. You're in NY so I can imagine that it isn't really an option as it'd cost you out the wazoo, but I figured I'd post anyway.
smile_n_32.gif
Good luck on your hunt though! I imagine it'll be interesting to hear from some other people here as well...

--Jonathan

Not to be a party pooper or sound like your parent: but whether the college you go to is 'CP-growing friendly' or not should probably be last on your list of concerns! Are you planning on living in the dorms--space would be minimal, you wouldn't be able to grow much.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nrbelex @ April 19 2005,6:45)](albeit not too seriously)
Kind of a joke, but fun nonetheless.
smile_m_32.gif

~ Brett

Back