What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cp book

Hey,
I am organizing a Cp book written by the Cp comunity. Everyone contributing an article on a Species or genus will have their name put on the Authors page. Anyone contributing a picture will get their name put on the Picture credits page. No money, plants, or other goods will be exchanged for your contribution. If you would like to contribute email me at Treaqum@yahoo.com or Pm me.
Tre

A CP Book is always nice but you might need to sweeten that deal if you're going to be a publisher! At the least a few free copies for their own use/sale would help any budding CP writers to sway towards you. I've been a publisher in the past of retail heavymetal magazines and first you've gotta cover your publication costs and give at least something to your writers or they won't be writers for you for very long.

"You can't get something for nothing".
smile_m_32.gif

Back