What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cotinis Mutabilis Grubs 4 Trade

Any one interested in trading Carns for C. Mutabilis Grubs

Mainly interested in HL Neps not on my grow list {Cuttings are fine}
But open to other Carns {Just No LL Neps & Sundews Please} or other interesting plants

Sample pic of some I sent out last week to give you an idea of about what size they are right now

LMK if interested

Thanx
DC
dethcheez@aol.com

DUDE! I have those in my lawn! :-))

They live in my compost piles / LOL
But hey all the bugs we collect live in "Someones" backyard somewhere

lol they used to be EVERYWHERE in florida, grubbing their way across streets and stuff....nothing like driving over about 8 of them at once and actually hearing the pop @_@
makes me wanna puke just thinking about it

Pretty as adults! How big do the beetles get and how long do they live and what do they eat?

I see those here sometimes, cool beetle!

Pretty as adults! How big do the beetles get and how long do they live and what do they eat?

The beetles get around 1 1/2 to 2in. long

The grubs feed on compost / decaying organic matter
&
The adults feed on over ripe / soft fruit / figs are one of their favorites

I have some pics of live ones crawling on my hand, if I can find them I'll post a few

Sorry not 100% sure on their life span
Giving that most beetles aren't very long lived I'll say a season

DC

idk if there is anything out there forbiding the transfer of species like that or not jsut make sure before shipping, i know here in the adirondacks we went as far as not even transfering firewood more than i think like 50 miles from where its cut.......in order to stop invasive species. hate to se u get into trouble.

Anything not compulsory is forbidden!

:lol:

Ohmannn, if I had anything not on your growlist, I'd totally trade. Those guys grow up to be soooo pretty, and they're fun to hold :D

Back