What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool way to get rid of pests/bugs

Wow. What a tremendous idea. Somebody should market it. Wanna go into business?

yep it works, been tested several times by individuals on Dendroboard........main issue is if its a heavy infestation of critters you cant easily remove you might have an unsightly but temporary explosion of that harmless but crappy looking white fuzzy fungus as it breaks down the dead critters.....other than that no known side effects.........just make sure you remove your critters first :grin: also keep the cups with dry ice away from tender hard to replace plants......place it where you have pothos or similar growing where you dont mind if you frost bite a few leaves.......unless you have a large open space with no plants you will likely frostbite a few leaves

This was my favorite part:

Few things to remember: Make sure that you are in a ventilated room... You don't want to do yourself in, although you'd probably start gasping for air first.

So...in doing this, you'd only have to worry about the plants getting too cold...and inhaling too much CO2?

I think it's a great idea, in fact, I'm using it to eliminate termites and mice from my house as I type. I was able to get 1000 lbs of the stuff and I have chunks in every room and it's misty and way cool. Actually, getting kind of cold. My allergies must be acting up too; I'm kind gasping and now everything's getting kind dim anddd ghjkl...

Back