What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool video

Cool
biggrin.gif
~Niki~

How funny, I just posted a video from this site in another thread. Oh well, in any case, I remember this stuff from chemistry (heck, I should! I only took it 2 school years before!) but liquid nitrogen is always fun to watch. Anyone else seen the Mr. Wizard where they experiment with liquid nitrogen??

Do you guys know Bill Nye the Science Guy?I think he's off the air now tho.~Niki~

lol Yup, I remember Bill Nye. Do you remember Mr. Wizard? :p He's pretty oldschool. Bill still shows up on programes on the science channel and used to be the "Technical Guy" on the Battle Bots show. Last I know, they were still showing Bill Nye on the Noggin channel, but to my knowledge there are no new episodes for a few years now.

For a list of all the roles he's played: IMDB Bill Nye

I saw that video on TV a few days ago on Daily Planet. Do they have that show in the US? Its a science show on the discovery channel.

Bill Nye's shows (coupled with The Magic School Bus, lol) sparked my interest for science when I was little
laugh.gif
. Zongyi

Back