What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool terrarium idea

losfreddy

Composter
Ive got a Capensis thats fixing to bloom. I was thinking of re locating it into a new Terrarium and let nature take its course so that supposivley, if these things spread like weeds, i will have a mini Jungle of Capensis plants, what you guys think?

lol cool idea
post a pic when its all done
biggrin.gif

Hellz

I think Ozzy tried that on April 1st. Lost a few of the neighbor's pets in the process.

I HAVE a capensis jungle.  Mine are everywhere, growing in with my VFTs, my binata, dixie lace and believe it or not, between the cracks of my flagstones.  Be careful what you wish for.  
biggrin.gif

darn cool idea, although the people with naturally formed capensis 'jungles' (like lauderdale), be it in their gardens, terrariums or toilet bowls might think it usual. Same as all, I do wish I have a capensis jungle, taking into account all the consquences it might have (besides living in singapore where capensis can't grow, though) I heed your warning, Lauderdale!
wink.gif

And I don't have neighbours with pets either...
wink.gif

Back