What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool find - Tank

• Thread starter elgecko
  • Start date

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Was looking around Graig's List and saw an ad for a 45g tank for $35.00. I would not be interested in a 45g tank at that price, but when I looked at the small picture I thought it looked like a bow front. Emailed the seller and it was.
I already have a 75 gallon, 40g, (2) 29g, 45 hex, and many other tanks stored currently and knew I would have to get permission from the wife to pick up another fish tank. I knew that I would not have too much trouble getting permission for this tank as it's a style my wife really likes and so do I.
I was able to get this 46 Gallon Bow-front tank today for $35.00. Also included was 2 boxes which a quick look had filters and decorations in which. Probably none of which I will use.

tank-001-1.jpg

(It's sitting on top the 75 g tank)

Did not have the glass top which runs around $38.00, but did include the light fixture, which when I get to set it up would be getting a different one anyway especially if I make it a freshwater tank since I always use live plants.
Anyway to purchase just the tank new runs around $122.00 - so I'm really happy about the find.

WOW!

From the look of it,
it also came with Gin and other Liquor!
Well worth the price!
Yummy! :-D

cool tank!!!!!!

Awesome... can't wait for the 'after' pics :grin:

Back