What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations to pyro

At this very moment my friend is signing the papers for his new house! What an exciting moment. Looks like there will be room for his daughter-to-be along with room to expand the plant collection!

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! Congratulations Pyro....errr, don't forget the fire insurance buddy!

Alright Pyro!

Great feeling, isn't it? Congrats!
biggrin.gif

Congratulations Pyro! Now there will be lots of room for MORE PLANTS!!
smile.gif
Oh...and...err....MORE BABIES!

I still wanna know if you're gonna name your little girl Sarracenia. hehe Well...that sounds better than Ping or Utric dontcha think??
biggrin.gif

Suzanne

Congrats! instead of investing in colledge funds for you're second baby, get a greenhouse!
tounge.gif
(dont forget to get colledge funds for your daughter-to-be&#33
wink.gif
)

Congratulations and welcome to the headaches of a homeowner. I tell you though, there is nothing like sitting next to your gardens and relaxing at night.

Congratulations!
smile.gif

Congrats, Pyro. And not a better time, either. If interest rates get any lower, they'll be paying you to borrow money!

I'm quite jealous. Having a basement... backyard... heck, more than one room would be nice!

wink.gif

Oh yeah, and make sure you keep the fire games away from the house.

YAY
smile.gif
man it must be nice! Congrats
biggrin.gif

***leans forward curiously*** What's this about fire games?

Wow, thanks all.
smile.gif

I spent the weekend putting on new locks, tearing up carpet and patching up some carpenter bee holes. The rest of the week is going to be little stuff and then this weekend I get to rip off and then redo the whole roof with my father-in-law. I am accepting any offers to help
smile.gif

FTG,

The fire games comment is a joke derived from my name
smile.gif

Congrats! Have "Fun" with all the work and enjoy your new house!

Cole

Congratulations Pyro
biggrin.gif
!

Owning your own place can be a royal pain in the ***, but after a rough day in the 'outside' world, being able to come home and relax with the family and forget about the 'outside' world is a big plus
biggrin.gif
!

alien.gif

Congrats on the house, I'm in the same process right now. I'll be glad to help you put a new roof on. Send me a plane ticket.

Congrats Pyro! Hope the moving goes well. Hopefully your neighbors will not think you are too weird with all your lights and Cp's around the yard and house
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Enjoy,
Travis

They'll probably think Pyro is hostile and the CPs are there to guard the house and the lights blind people if the CPs don't work. The purpose of the blinding is so they can't see Pyro coming with the dagger
tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FlytrapGurl @ July 02 2003,05:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They'll probably think Pyro is hostile and the CPs are there to guard the house and the lights blind people if the CPs don't work. The purpose of the blinding is so they can't see Pyro coming with the dagger
tounge.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
LOL
rolleyes.gif
smile.gif

Back