What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

well i just recieved some Neps to day and after some very careful rearranging i am at full capacity in my 75 gal tank. in it is:
10 inch pot of N. x 'Miranda'
6 inch pot of N. rafflesiana
8 inch pot of pygmy Drosera
4 inch pots of N. gracilis cuttings, N. x 'coccinea' cuttings, a N. x 'wrigleyana', a N x 'Ila de France', a N.x 'Roko', a N. x 'Ventrata', and a N. ampullaria
4 inch pots of U. livida, sandersonii, tricolor and tridentata.
4 inch pots of D. binata, adelae, rotundifolia, filiformis ssp. filiformis, scorpiodes and one that i planted D. madigascarensis "Botswana" seeds in(no signs of growth yet)

i think its time to get started on a new grow chamber  
rock.gif

Rattler

WOW
what a kadozie!!
how much did u spent on them?

sorry was out of town this weekend.....i spent.......off the top of my head.............around $100-$125 mostly for the Neps......most of the other stuff came from other great members on here through either trade from chunks of the livida which has grow like a weed for me or for postage. and yes Tamlin its quite an addiction.

Rattler

hmmm... i be glad to take some plants from u if u dont have enuff room
tounge.gif

jk, jk
i wish i had a tank, i just have a window sill (almost full
biggrin.gif
i have only a few more till theres no room on it)

Back