What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clint

well.. he's in deep trouble. I won't go into detail but he's banned from the computer until he's 18 (i mean that literally, 18 years old) so if you don't he him on you know why.

goodnes he must have done something very severe to get banned that long

Wow thats a long time:O I would think maybe like 2 months or something.

he didn't.. he actually didn't do anything... just overprotective parents.

Then why did you say he was in trouble?
Anyway, i know some very protective parents too. My friend Nathan's mom won't let him shave because she doesn't want him to grow up and leave. She also won't buy him large enough clothes for the same reason. My freind Dominick and i have lessened her up a little. She used to only let him go out without her if three of four other people went thith him (nope, not just the two of us, and we're the only three in the neighborhood). Now he can go to the store (about 2 or 3 blocks away) without her, but not without at least one of us.

well hes in trouble but didnt do really do anything.
confused.gif
hope that makes sense

No comment on the clint thing because I`ve been warned not to say anything about it......but dang Nepmaster thats realy over protective! If I don`t shave I grow a beard and mustache Lol. And too small clothes eek.

Banned till you're 18........give me a freakin break.

I cant comment what I feel about the situation now. lets just say I aint the best of freinds with Clint.

Eddited per request... Don't type info you are not supposed to give out....
Andrew

1) I seriously doubt he's banned until he's 18. Ever say to someone " I'm gonna kill you?" Of course you have. Did you really mean it? No. Just getting the point across. No doubt he'll be grounded for a while, but he'll be back once his parrents think he's learned his lesson.

2) All you kids here, learn his lesson, too! Do NOT give you phone numbers or other personal information out without checking first with your parrents, and/or even having then contact the individual you wish to correspond offline with. I have had parrents e-mail me when I agreed to a trade with a minor. I thought it was very responsible of the minor to ask his folks, and his father for taking the time to check me out.

Dino,I can`t believe you`re saying that! Sure he didn`t kill anybody but he was realy bad.

That's BS.. I don't think the "banned until you're 18" thing will hold up either. Remember when I posted a farewell messege on here when my grandfather banned me from the computer "forever" because the computer was acting like crap? That didn't hold up.

Then she signs off the neighbor's computer and returns home.

I don't have that close a relationship with the neighbors.. I don't even know if they HAVE computers.

heck... I don't even know WHO they are! LOL

LOL

At least i know who my neighbors are. Don't know anything else, but i know that.

I barely know mine.. even though they've been there since I was... born. Most of this neighborhood consists of elderly peeps, except for our next door neighbors, so I don't really have much of a reason to know most of the neighbors.. and all other kids in this neighborhood are one of the following three aspects: under 5 years old, total jerks, or mentally challenged (although I have no problem with that) and wayyyyyy too desperate for a girlfriend.

Back