What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chronokiento

• Thread starter Windplant
  • Start date
Omg, so cool, pls tell me somejapanso some1 know. shokuchuu u are 1/2 japanse!!, how u say fish, plant, water, dream, moon, light, love, and peace, pls tell me if any1 know someting we share!, i tink yes is like he!, and good mornig ojayo, i was playing a japanse video game i tink the name was evolution 2, and there is cool ppl, but i dont found thge cd of the game =(, well see ya!.

fish = sakana
water = mizu
dream = yume

Chrono: It can be pronouced desu or Dess, but it's always written as desu.

Yes,yes I am confused
smile_n_32.gif
But you're right.How could I forget the U at the end of Desu??I should have known that!I knew it looked funny when I wrote it.Mushi mushi
smile_n_32.gif
That's how they answer the phone.What else do I know...ichi,ni,sun,shi,go,roku,nana,hatchi,qu,ju.That's 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.And I know most of the characters,but I'm not going to go through all of them,that would be quite boring on here.I'm trying to think of more sentences but I've gone blank.Oh well.~Niki~
smile.gif

des ka? Sounds like des que which is an expression meaning although. Des vous parlez de la je n'ai accune idee!

moon=tsuki
light=hikari
love=ai
peace=heiwa

etc. etc.

Hi Windplant,
Im afraid I cant help you with Japanese, but I do know fluent Bosnian if ur intrsted(Im from Mostar, Bosnia)

Cool, i like to know how say, water, fish and plant in all idioms, i wanna make a paint of water in all idioms posible, i know in spanish is agua, latin aqua, english water, now japanse mizu, anyting u can teach me i will say u thanks, i love to know more!, ok, take care, i must go to the store and buy some bread and candys
smile_n_32.gif
. see ya!!.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Windplant @ Aug. 27 2005,2:24)]Cool, i like to know how say, water, fish and plant in all idioms, i wanna make a paint of water in all idioms posible, i know in spanish is agua, latin aqua, english water, now japanse mizu, anyting u can teach me i will say u thanks, i love to know more!, ok, take care, i must go to the store and buy some bread and candys
smile_n_32.gif
. see ya!!.
water-voda
fish-riba
plant-biljka
paint-farba

smile.gif

Back