What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tamlin, get out!
*wakes from unconcious spell.
Well, if you do that, you're opening a Pandora's box. I just want you to know that!

goldtrap, that's what I call a Christmas list! You obviously have your priorities in order. PM me and I'll send you a potted N. x ventrata rooted cutting for Christmas.

Oh, and agree about the Mario Kart! One of my faves. I'm getting used to Double Dash right now. Not sure if it's as good as the first one yet.

Capslock

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Mario Kart 'Double Dash'

Hey Wes i just bought that today!! I had to go to 3 stores to find it. The store i finally found it at only had 2 left! It's a great game! I think i played it for 4 hrs. today!!
smile.gif

Goldtrap that's quite a list you've got there! I hope you have lots of friends and family to get you all that!!

My list is pretty short.

1. Digital Camera
2. Several DVD's
3. MONEY! (I am a college student after all)

Well that's about it. An early Merry Christmas to you all!!!
smile.gif

-buckeye

Hehehe   Tamlin Claus  
biggrin.gif

err is that HOHOHO!!? lol

Come on Goldtrap, you should at least alphabetize it and cross-reference the accessories for Santa's ease.
wink.gif

Edit: Oh, i guess i can chime in. I want peace on earth and to spend time with my family (and i know i'm getting at least the second!). I bought myself many of the CPs i really had my sights on a month ago, so my CP list is short:
N. ampullaria 'William's Red'
N. veitchi (various forms)
N. jacquelineae...
... and all the other species and forms i don't already have
wink.gif

I don't ask for much.
smile.gif

Drosophyllum (alternatively, i'd take Santa helping the last few seeds i have of said species sprout and grow for me...)

What i really want is complete form, variety, and location data for all my plants (so i know what's left to get
biggrin.gif
) and a miracle fungicide/insecticide/cure all to prevent me from losing any more VFTs.

Hmmm. And a waffle iron.

I want a VFT with traps the size of Volkswagons. If that's not possible, I'll settle for a 2004 Corvette.
biggrin.gif
sad.gif

lol , yah , i otta edit that list so santa can understand it more , thanks capslock for the offer .

and u cant expect Santa to GET these lowland neps in the first place, he lives in the north pole!!

And oh mannn, Have you guys seen the new Mersaides!!!!!

spelling , don't yiou mean Mercedes Benz nathanial
wink.gif

Well, there wasn't much on my list this year. However, I do know what I am getting from my wife as I am picking it up on Friday.

CatTongue.jpg

You don`t happen to be in southern missouri nick do you? I sware that cat hanged around here for a long time but we had to get rid of it because it had diabetes nice cat though very friendley. Well if it is the same cat *harhar* you know aht they say "its a small world after all"!

Nope, much different cat. This one is about 10 weeks old.

well i am getting
n.hamata
n.sibyanensis spelling?
rock.gif

n.truncata (very big plant):)

You`r getting you`r own christmass presents?
tounge.gif

Very pretty kitty! What great green eyes! Congratulations!

Hmmmm... I recall making a topic exactly like this a few months ago... Oh well! That one died anyways
wink.gif

Hmmm.... I want a whoooollllllllle lot more CPs... but other than that? Well, my best friend is having a sleepover on the 15th and we're gonna exchange presents, and she's been asking me and the rest of her friends that will be coming what they want so she knows what to get them. And they've been doing the same with her and each other.. I was the hardest to wrench what I want from. I couldn't think of anything I seriously wanted... but now I think I've established what I want.. I'm gonna ask her for a Rascal Flatts CD...

Oh Lordy won't you buy me a '04 Viper SRT 10...and enough money to pay for the inevitable speeding tickets.
cool.gif

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me 'the bulb of a big mouth VFT'

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me 'two paradoxa and the bulb of a big mouth VFT'

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me 'three french neps, two paradoxa, and the bulb of a big mouth VFT'

Hey Santa.. make you a deal.. keep the toys, just let me have a peek at your list of babes who've been "naughty"
cool.gif
wink.gif

Steve

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four cephalotii, three french neps, two paradoxa, and the bulb of a big mouth VFT!

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, FIVE PYGMY DEWS!, four cephalotii, three french neps, two paradoxa, and the bulb of a big mouth VFT!

Capslock

Back