What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Break

Hey guys, been a wile since I had posted some of my collection on here. College has been one of the main reasons why...My mom has been taking care of everything so far, im lucky I didnt have to send them away like planned. Im plan on making a large order of heli's in the sping, cant wait!

H. heterodoxa x minor
IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2446.jpg

H. minor
IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

H. tatei
IMG_2426.jpg

N. truncata
IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2420.jpg

N. spec x vent
IMG_2417.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

Thanks for lookin

wow! your mom has been taking great care of them! Great looking plants!

Wow for surrogate care they look good, I know my mom would kill my rare plants in no time! :D

Wow! They all look great!

Make sure you show your gratitude to your mom, I was gone for a week and my mom killed half of my plants when I first started.

Your H. tatei is looking very good!

Unfortunately I don't get to see my plants until January 1st.

Thank you. I was suprised myself that they looked so good under her care, I did thank her a lot too ha. Does anyone know what the spot are outside of the heli pitcher? They seem to be only on the older ones. You can see them in pic one and three.

Great looking plants Jason,

not sure about the spots, might want to see if its somthing that can be wiped off or if its something that is actually the tissue itself

But nothing that wold worry me too much unless it starts to spread
Av

Back