What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris f.

• Thread starter drosera1
  • Start date
Hello all,

Somehow I feel a little strange doing this, but I think that there might be more than one person here who's been wondering, "Whatever happened to her?" So I guess I'll tell you. The back went Ker-plunk! I won't get into it anymore than that here. I just though I should let the old gang know.

After almost 2 years off the net, I'm looking forward to resuming my activities and hearing from my friends again. I see that there are a lot of new folks to get to know too. I'm sure I've missed alot. Hopefully I won't take too long to catch up again.

Hoping all has been well with everybody.

Take care!

Chris

P.S. For those of you who have contacted me about the Jack-In-The-Pulpits, I'll be writing to you tomorrow. Thanks for your interest!

Well land sakes, the lost lamb returneth! Thrice welcome Chris! I'm still at it here. and there. and everywhere, lol.

Oh yeah. The back thing. Me too, though probably not as bad as yours. I just bit down on a belt for awile when I HAD to move, but I am mended now and good to go! I hope you have your teeth out of the belt as well. Anyone who has been there, knows.

REALLY NICE TO SEE YOU! Whoo Hooo!

Here's my email if you need it:

tamlindd@yahoo.com

Anyrhing I can do, you got it.

Welcome back!I know how back problems are.I have three herniated disc's in my back,and it can be painful at times.I hope your getting around better.

Jerry

hey chris!!!, remember me? Brian T. from Ontario, I've recently decided to start my CP hobby again =), Welcome back, I was wondering where you've been!! I hope your back is feeling better.

Thanks for the well wishes guys. Does the ole heart good. But please note... I *****never***** want to hear the words *****herniated disk****** again! (g)

I'm real glad to hear from you all again.

Take care!

Chris

Sorry.I did'nt know that is that was wrong with you.

Jerry

Hope I didn't seem too upset. I was just joking.

Well, if we can keep up our exercises, treatments, etc., hopefully, our problems will become distant memories.

Take care!

Chris

hey chris, you don't know me but welcome back to the forums, im one of the "new" people, just joined about 3 months ago
biggrin.gif

Back