What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chop Suey

• Thread starter FarmerDave
  • Start date
This is one of my favorite music videos, of my favorite band, "System Of A Down" and I wanted to share it with you.

My favorite part probably has to be the very beggining where Daron (the lead guitar) plays the opening part on the very high notes.

I also hope to someday get at least part of the tattoo that he has.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruSkAfY8dv8

i like SOAD but i don't have any sound on my computer right now.

I would start with something small THEN work you're way up to something HUGE and put thought into it don't just say HEY i want that Tat cause I think it looks sweet, tattoo's should have meaning, its gonna have to be on you're body the rest of you're life!
Heck I'm sure he has some kind of meaning behind his tattoo. I suggest finding a tattoo that you like, think about it for a year, like the reason why you want it, and all that crazy shtuff..

I know I wasn't thinking at the moment

I want the caduceus. When I graduate medical school I'll get the winged staff, and when I get my license i'll get the twin snakes.

I want a black cat on my inner thigh. It'll be a joke. Get it? that's the closest to a ...cat... that i ever want to get.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I want a black cat on my inner thigh. It'll be a joke. Get it? that's the closest to a ...cat... that i ever want to get.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LOL!

Yep I get it!

Back