What's new

2021 NASC Benefit Auction!

Review the rules in the 2021 NASC Benefit Auction forum. Listing and bidding for the NASC auction begins in
2021 NASC auction is LIVE! List items and bid now, thanks for your support!

Check this out

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
You'd better keep an eye on that VFT! It's got a taste for dogs now!!!
tounge.gif

P.S. And my post count hits 800!!! Party at the house!!!

You crossed that VFT? Red rossetted giant x burgundy Trap Giant Upright?
confused.gif
?
confused.gif
?
confused.gif
?

Wild Bill, that is a fantastic website...immediately put it on my "favorites" list. The photos are great...especially the trap eating a frog.
I guess the myriad of baby chamelons around here will be next on the menu for my very large Dente.

That is a fat tick. Glad the venus flytrap caught it.
biggrin.gif
Thanks for sharing.

Travis

No it would not effect any plant. The tick can only infect lyme disease if they bite certain mammals. Plus, a tick is not born with lyme disease it has bite to an infected host that has lyme disease. Upper Michigan is crawling with ticks...That is why I live in Lower Michigan k/d.

Travis
smile.gif

Lauderdale: thanks. I can't take credit for the photos, but i do handle the website.

Please don't feed baby chameleons to a VFT. Feed it something more mundane and common.
sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (D muscipula @ July 03 2003,10:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please don't feed baby chameleons to a VFT.  Feed it something more mundane and common.
sad.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
The Chameleons - Isnt that a music band?
rolleyes.gif
What kind of insect are those?
confused.gif