What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap knifes

• Thread starter Jcal
  • Start date
  • Tags
    minor

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
Most of my pocket knifes are cheap. I'll spurge one day when I stop finding good cheap ones.
I was on the search for a good knife to toss in my fishing pack and stumbled onto opinel knifes. These are great knifes and the price was even better. Great history behind then too, so I had a hard time just choosing one. So I got 4 instead. One I gave to a family member who helped me with a minor chore. No 10 is my favorite. Just fits my hand better. Anyone else have these knives? I keep trying to find a bad review on them but they are sparse, and I can see why. I love the feel of the wooden handle!

Last edited:
I personally love knives i had a nice collection when i was toner. When i left my mom's house her boyfriend who also collected knives found my collection and took many of them :( it used to be a fun thing me and my dad had together. We'd go camping in NH or MAINE and we'd stop in this little shop and he'd let me pick any little knife i wanted outta the box or glass display case :) i never seen the type you have but the one in the middle looks very comfy for my skinny small hands :)

As a very accident prone / blade retarded person, I don't appreciate them the way some people do, unless they get into something artsy, like anodizing.

Back