What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chat box!

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
I've activated the new chatbox... Settings and such will change. Right now I have it over in the side panel, but there is also the option to have it across the top of the forum as it was on the old software. Do you have a preference? There is always the option regardless of that, to be on a full screen chatbox from the top bar.

I admit to liking it as it was in the old software. Having the chat box be the first thing I see just feels right to me, but I am used to it.

I admit to liking it as it was in the old software. Having the chat box be the first thing I see just feels right to me, but I am used to it.
Well, lets give that a shot! Here it is at the top, but within the side panel rather than across the top of them.

Edit: looks like this way also puts it at the top of the mobile and app versions rather than the very bottom.

Last edited:
Back