What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chapel hill n.c.

I am planning on going to n.c. this spring sometime to visit some friends of mine and I will be stopping off at chapel hill botanical gardens. Has anyone been there, and if so, how long did it take you to get through the entire thing. any other info would be appreciated...

I love it!!!!! I only went to the cp section,and it took about an hour and a half. I loved it! S. rubra ssp. jonesii, green and ultra-white leucos, its the best. Have fun!!!!

Atlanta is much bigger but Chapel hill is nice. The entire thing of Cps is that photo in The Savage Garden Except a couple of stands of flava in "The natural bog area". They have nice hybrids for sale but they are $12 for immiture plants so they are kind of expensive.

smile_k_ani_32.gif
I live so close and I haven't been there?
smile_k_ani_32.gif
I gotta go! darn it!

I live in chapel hill. I go about every other week. Its very nice althogh this time of year its all dormant...but check i tout in the spring/summer. give me a ring and ill show you my collection ;)

wow... I'm not an endangered species in NC! incredible!
that was was the darn was for... many of them are dormant!

<span style='font-family:Teletype'>I went there a couple years ago when we were in NC... I just went to the CP part.. it's great! I got my S. minor there.</span>

Back