What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

certain clones

nepenthes369

Viva La Revolution de Nepenthes!
I wanted to know if anyone else had bought plants from here in particular these: maxima Celebs striped, alata Sibuyan clone, tomoriana assorted clones, copelandii Mt. Apo, assorted clones and please if you have picture post them here or PM me I'm just trying to ID a plant I got from them. Thank you and for your help I can offer a Rokko rooted cutting (fairly fresh but lots of roots)

And the plant in question:

http://www.lhnn.proboards107.com/index.cgi?board=id&action=display&thread=2518

Thanks again! ;D

®3

It's copelandii mt apo:)
here are some pics. I think I got mine from the same place.
This is a differn't clone than yours.
copeapo2.jpg

copelower.jpg

copeplant.jpg

deleted has the exact same plants as another CP nursery & terrarium supply in Turners Falls, MA which is a bit more well known. Can't mention the name because of rules, though :X.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am aware of the other nursery Nepfreak, but thank you. I was just trying to thin down the possible culprits, and zero here has done just that. Cause N. copelandii Mt. Apo is the culprit.

Thanks again,

Rob

deleted has the exact same plants as another CP nursery & terrarium supply in Turners Falls, MA which is a bit more well known. Can't mention the name because of rules, though :X.

I'm curious...what am I missing here? How is it OK to mention deleted and not others?

Wasn't that the setup that everybody hated for some poaching scheme or somesuch?
~Joe

probably because deleted is a ripoff???

I'm curious...what am I missing here? How is it OK to mention deleted and not others?

Whoops. Sometimes we miss things. ??? Thread has been "cleaned."

xvart.

Well, here is the most important advice I will ever give in my 30 years of growing, and I will only say it once:

The key to growing Nepenthes well, is edit and it is very important(and I can not stress this enough) to deleted . With this knowledge, you can get mature, flowering plants within bleep.

Thank You,

Joe

Back