What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cephalotus up for trade

I have 10 ceph norms up for trade. Small plants between 1 and years of age. Looking to trade for other ceph forms or whatever else you may have. Here are a few that are up for offer. Note again they are small... very small once they are divided. Will not cheat anyone tho. If division is too small I will add another plant. Also I will be selecting top quality anyways so nothing to worry about.

Are there any pics?

Are there any sticks?

Is there anything in particular that you are looking for? I've been wanting a cephalotus for quite some time.

There should be a pic on the post I made

Looks like no one can see it... try using tinypic or photobucket.

pm sent

LMK if you want anything in particular for trade by pmand ill see if i have/can get it

I can vouch for HS. Very generous trader.

thats them? THose look awesome! Id tradde for one lmk what you want via pm though

The picture didn't show up on the post?

nope

IS it these???

6597057775_4837aa4ddd_b.jpg

the link is

url]

Yes doomsday it s those. I have some more in other pots that's are about that size and alittle smaller. How'd you manage to get the pic on there I followed proper picture insert procedure but still manage to come up wrong. Like I said b4 they aren't the largest of plants still babies. P.s thanks doomday for helping out

... oh. Didn't relize there was a diffrence. If anyone has any of the 3 sisters, unique vft forms, helis or anyother ceph forms those are my main trade interest but any other offer would be considered.

Only 4 cephs left up for trade.

Last edited:
Back