What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus Pictures

NeciFiX

Kung Fu Fighting!
I took some pictures with my new [it's pretty old but I just got it so shut up lol] digital camera! Yay! No close ups really, but, whatever.

Don't really like this one [lol]:

img0019ts3.jpg

And another [an overview, the older pitchers are at the front, you can see the flower stalk, I like the pic because it looks like the stalk is looking out the window, to the left is Stylidium that are coming back to life after flowering as they usually do]:

img0021tr9.jpg

The triplets:

img0029sr5.jpg

I'm proud of my little Ceph!

Very nice coloring! How long have you been growing that little guy?

One year and 8 months. About 1 year and 6 months in the windowsill. Since February of 07', just as 2007 dawned, so, a good while. It had baby pitchers when I got it and just started making big ones. Thanks for the reply! :banana2:

Looking real good!

Very nice! I've tried cephs once last year, and just plopped it down at an east window and it was fine. I didn't do anything special with it, but then it died from complications associated with repotting.

You certainly should be proud of your ceph-great plant!

I really like that color!

Here's another pic, it's much, much better!

cephalotus1ly0.jpg

Wow, you're very lucky. I've had one for 4 years, and its done nothing except die, grow back, die, grow back, etc.

Good luck with the seed!

Wow, you're very lucky. I've had one for 4 years, and its done nothing except die, grow back, die, grow back, etc.

Good luck with the seed!

Yes, thank you! I hope I can get some!

Back