What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Casting call for westcoast nepenthes growers

hello,

i've been working on a 3d documentary about carnivorous plants for the last year. it will be available on dvd this fall. my nepenthes collection is not spectacular, so i am seeking growers on the west coast of the usa who would be willing to let me take 3d pictures of nice specimens. i am particularly eager to photograph hamata, edwardsiana, villosa, aristolochioides, and other fantastic species. i am eager to find specimens of these species that are medium to large--not fresh out of tissue culture. if you are interested in participating i can give you multiple copies of the finished dvd and credit in the credits if you desire. also i can give you 3d prints of whatever i photograph. if you are interested you can post here or email me privately at: it_290@hotmail.com

no documentary about cp's has given adequate coverage to nepenthes; if you are growing fine species please consider participating so that others can see your amazing plants. thanks

I have quite a few Nepenthes you might be interested in. I DO have N. hamata. I can't guarantee their being in good condition after the cataclism though. Most of my Nepenthes made it through ok, so it's still good.

hello dave,

i'm sorry to see your cataclysm! will you send me an email to it_290@hotmail.com please? how large is your hamata? what other nepenthes do you have?

Back