What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carnivorous plant illustrations check it out

Here are some Carnivorous plant Illustrations I have drawn up for the heck of it.  If someone is looking for some web graphics for their carnivorous plant website and would like to trade plants for my time please email me jkochuni@hotmail.com Let me know what you guys and gals think of my illustrations.  These are low grade images, just for my protection.

Thanks
finalfinalpitcherjpg.jpg
finalfinalvenusjpg.jpg

Nice images! I love the detail on the Sarracenia purpurea's veins, as well as the fly, seconds from doom!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif

Very nice.. I like the legs sticking out of the vft. Very cool.

What about a sundew?

All in DUE time. Acually the next plant in line was the sundew.

Thanks,

Very good. Very professional looking!

Very cool, very cool, i only see one pic though..is that right?
Kevin

I have the S purpurea as my desktop background right now.
rolleyes.gif

hehe

Superb work, keep it up!

Joel

Neither one of them loaded for me.
sad.gif
Waaaah!

S

Nice work! I am really looking forward to the sundew art! Thanks for sharing!

WOW, spectacular!!!
wow.gif
One of the best CP illustrations I've ever seen! Was it done in Photoshop? Looks like maybe a little Illustrator too. Good work!

very nicely done. If you put together a bog desktop image I wouldn't be surprised if some people would send you a plant just to be able to download the wallpaper graphic.

They're awesome graphics!
Small note... copywrited should be copyrighted
smile.gif

That is what you call talent!

Thanks for the tip. I reloaded the images and they may take a few minutes to be visible again.

Back