What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Carni T-shirts

Hey you Carni Folk... I added a new NEPENTHES t-shirt to my other two carnivorous plant t-shirts. Check them out below. Get one for yourself, someone's grandma, your neighbor's butler, or even your neighbor's butler's kid! Everyone needs a Carni T-shirt!

You can still get the classic SARRACENIA t-shirt, or the MIX CARNI t-shirt while supplies last!* If you get all three and put them all on at the same time, you will gain the ability to grow your plants even better then before!!**

These are up up on Tee-Spring, which is a print-on-demand service. So you just pick your size and t-shirt style and it will be printed at standard intervals and shipped out. Prices range based on style and size.

EU GROWERS- it looks like you can get them printed and shipped from that side of the world as well now.

NEPENTHES SHIRT

SARRACENIA SHIRT

CARNI MIX SHIRT

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.02.48 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Only the Nepenthes link is currently working for me. Anyone else?

Ugg... this listings have been corrected. Sorry about the hassle everyone!!!!

Back