What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannon Powershot A70

• Thread starter Darcie
  • Start date
I finally got a good digital camera
biggrin.gif
Now I just need to figure out how to make it take good photoes of my plants. Does anyone here have a camera from the Power Shot series and if so, what settings do you recomend for close ups of CP's? Thanks
smile.gif

Darcie, you got yourself a fine camera there! I love Canons and the Powershots are great. I used to have the A40, its macro capabilities were lacking, but other than that, it was perfect. With your A70, you can put it in macro mode (the little flower icon) and take pictures as close as 2 inches from your subject. Have fun with your new camera!
smile.gif

Thanks Larry. I found some print outs of my dads that went over how to get the best out of the macro and tried it out. It is very awsome
smile.gif
I can't wait will my plants wake up so I can get pictures... I need more tropical plants, lol. I've got 17 sleepers right now, ROFL!

Back