What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you identify this person?

Slight hint: semi-retired poster to terraforums. If you have not been around more than six months, you may not know this person.
Big hint: The glasses, haha.

me3nw.jpg

Good luck!

(If I've shown you this picture, you're not allowed to guess. AHEM!)

Rampuppy?

Trashcan?

I have 3 people in mind. Trashcan was one of the others. I got one more guess but I'll let others guess before I make my final guess.

Harry Potter!

It's me in an alternate universe: the structure in the background contains all the civilized life on the planet.

I guess you're not civilized then lol
i'm gonna guess uh... uh... i have no idea.

First off, how dare you make a new member name to play this game?!!! Ozzy has a name available for this game. If you would have been around, you would know this. Outside of that, since I know who you are I will say just this. How did you Balance that bike long enough for someone to take the picture?
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elgecko @ Sep. 08 2005,6:06)]Harry Potter!
Exactly! If you look in the forum member picture topic, where Trashcan put one of his pics - there is one that looks like Harry Potter.

me-mini-golf.jpg

I'd bet Ozzy's bottom dollar that this is Trashcan the same guy who brought us the Penguin and the Yeti!

And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids!
:p

I wuz just asking about you last night!!! Nice to see you aboot. Man, you DO look like Harry!

Maybe so, but I definitely prefer the bike and helmet over the broom and wand
smile_n_32.gif

So, do I win anything? Man, I wish I were that good at CP identification. Just so you know, my secomd choice was Unknownclown.
smile_m_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

You win a free hug!!

LOL! A cyber hug, that is! I think we are 3,000 mile apart. See, I toad ya that you resemble the Harry Potter actor. Hey, is it possible to get an updated link to the Penguin & Yeti. The old link doesn't work anymore.

Gee...I just now see this post and its already solved.
confused.gif
I missed all the fun.

You are just an "updated" Harry Potter.

Glad to see you posting though.
biggrin.gif

I think I showed this pic to you PAK? If not I meant to. Don't have a link handy for that flash game, bummer that the link is broken.

And Andy, I have excellent balance skills. I took that photo myself in fact. That's how talented I am.

And I just ordered my tinted visor. So no one can see my harry potter glasses when I ride.
:p

dows this mean your coming back?

If I can get some of my old plants back, I might have something to talk about.

smile.gif

Back