What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can carnivorous plants go in this topic,too?

Hi.

Can carnivorous plants go in this topic too,because the area is terrariums,vivairiums,and animals.

They didn't say terrarium animals, just terrarium
What if they made a new area in terrariums,vivairiums,and animals,but seperate from R,A and other terrarium dwelling animals?,as long as we talk about plants in terrariums, questions about the terrariums, building terrariums, ect....?

Please answer this question.

Thanks,
     Spectabilis73

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Their are lots of bords on plants. If you have Terrarium questions in regards to CPs the General bord would be a great place to go over it
wink.gif

My impression is that they might fit better in "greenhouses, terrariums, and bog gardens".

oops! I didn't notice that untill I posted it!lol
biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (carnivorous23 @ Oct. 09 2002,04:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My impression is that they might fit better in "greenhouses, terrariums, and bog gardens".[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
On the other hand, if the question refers to CPs IN a terrarium setup, or anything linking CPs and terraria, I would welcome the topic to this forum!

Back