What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S_Oregon_CP

Bio is my life!
I am looking for any pings up for trade pm me and I ll let you know what I have to trade.

I currently have
Pinguicula 'pirouette'
Pinguicula cyclosecta
Pinguicula “fraser beaut”
Pinguicula agnata x gypsicola
Pinguicula Aphrodite
Pinguicula sethos
Pinguicula sp "Sierra Mazatecas"
Pinguicula gracilis x moctezumae
Pinguicula planifolia
Pinguicula lutea
Pinguicula ionantha
Pinguicula caerulea

Thanks!

I have P gigantea, P. weseer and P. primuliflora to trade if you want.
See you,

xantius has a thread in the trade forum right now for P. 'Sethos'. You might be able to weasel one out of him.

Pmed

I do not have pings for trade currenlty I have Drosera for trade pm me if interested.

I have nidiformis, capensis, omissa x pulchella, spatulata x capensis and that is all i can name off the top of my head.

Never mind then. I must have mis-read that you had those Pings for trade. Sorry about that.

How hard are pings to propagate? Maybe you can trade cuttings?

Just PM'd you. I have P. emarginata I can add to your list.

Pings are fairly easy to propagate, especially if you dont plan on them doing it. I often find that leaves that fall off under the plant during potting readily produce more plantlets often more than one to a cutting. Some pings can have over 100% propagation sucess and some are more difficult. I keep my pings in a moist medium constantly under bright light and they propagate quite frequently.

Back