What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cactus

hi, im wondering wat kind of cactus this is
Cactus9-04.jpg

thnx

Well it isn`t a cactus it looks like an Echeveria to me.

Looks like a aloe of some sort

I`m 100% its an Echeveria species. Definately not an aloe although it has the same growth patern. I`d say it`s the mexican wax plant Echeveria.....Hmmm. can`t think of the species anyone have an idea?

Could be Echeveria but I'll go with Sempervivum (Hen 'N' Chicks). If it is Sempervivum, there are soo many cultivars that it would be nearly impossible to tell without more details. It is likely 1 of these 2 Genus

Joe

I`m still jumping towards Echeveria I don`t think its a Semprivivium because they usualy have hairs along the edges of there leafs. And it just doesn`t look like a hen and chicksLol. Of course Echeveria is also known as hen and chicks!
laugh.gif

I go for echeveria as well. I'e grown a lot of different semperviums and this isn't one of them. The 2 genera are very close though so it's hard to be sure.

Back