What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye!

Just wanted you guys to know what happened to me! I decided not to grow cps anymore.Too hard to grow in the desert. More quirks than benneifts, you see? lol. I have already found a home for my plants. I am more interested im reptiles, ya know?
Wanted to say thanks to everyone who has helped me! I shipped all remaining trades out today (ie, cactusbum)

C ya! You could always reach me at Sun_Pitcher@yahoo.com, or visit the kingsnake.com forums (username there is Gekkotail.
I'll still be here once in a while, but wont have any plants, except for the occasional nep in my waterdragon enclosure!
Thanks!
bye
smile.gif

Well, I'm sorry to see you go. Remember that we are here wherever you need us.
Have fun with the reptiles.

Oh there goes another one...............bye to another nice and knoledgeble member.
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif

Have a great life and all that. I've left plenty a hobby behind as circumstances or interests changed.

Take care Alex!Sad to see you go.Send me your green house,LOL
biggrin.gif

Jerry

lol, take care man, what r u gonna do with yur greenhouse? sell it? I might be interested

It is now home to a big iguana! Thanks everybody! I'll still be around!

hey, there are plenty of other plants to grow in deserts :p
drop by sometimes!

I have two iguanas that sun themselves in the morning on my patio, a very large male and his much smaller girlfriend.  They just love my neighbor's hibuscus hedge when it is in bloom.
I am curious as to how large yours is.

not mine, my friend's. He is a little over 4 feet long.

Sorry to see you go Sunpitcher but maybe you will return to the hobby some day. And best wishes with the reptiles.
smile.gif

Make sure you come by and say hi sometimes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starman @ April 16 2005,3:43)]Oh there goes another one...............bye to another nice and knoledgeble member.
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
People come, people go. But hopefully more will gain interest in cps than lose it. Can understand why you would move on, its just life. Goodbye to another member, drop by if you need us alright?
smile.gif

Jason

PS: Put some plants in the greenhouse why don't you? I'm sure the reptiles won't mind a bit of greenery.
smile.gif

Make sure Heliamphora gets a piece of the action!

SP, do you have AIM? It says you do, but I'm thinking maybe that's just because you put "NOTHING" in all the slots in your profile, so since you put text there, it took it to mean you had that stuff.. anyway, my IM name is Invisigoth91.

I have had a 9-inch male leopard gecko for almost 5 years now. I REALLY, REALLY want either a second one or a snake, but my grandfather hates snakes and for some reason can't seem to comprehend that IF I ever get rid of my fish, I could get another leopard gecko, because they're alot easier anyway.

You really should take the "NOTHING" out of those slots.. because according to your profile, your IM, MSN and YIM names are all "NOTHING".

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ April 17 2005,4:45)]You really should take the "NOTHING" out of those slots.. because according to your profile, your IM, MSN and YIM names are all "NOTHING".
hes got NOTHING as eveyr single part of his profile....thats really annoying you should take them out

lol. i was waiting for someone to notice that! hehehehehe.
smile_n_32.gif

I'll change it later. dont feel like it right now
smile_m_32.gif

Not easy saying good bye. My goodness we have been on one big downer. It reminds me of the song The Sword of Damocles from Rocky Horror Picture show "Oh woe is me..My life is a mystery...and can't you see...That I'm at the start of a pretty big downer." Make sure you at least stop by once in awhile.

..and come into the chatroom!

Back