What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy the bog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (StifflerMichael @ May 23 2005,10:47)]$10 for the alata
$10 for a fully mature, six flowered S. alata? I saw an S. alata 'yearling' go for $13!!
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

$13 for the alata

<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>Hehe. Hi Mike</span>

Payment has been recieved for the S.alata for $14 from StifflerMichael.

S. alata sent to stifflermichael via priority mail 6/2

One big, gigantic alata has arrived!! Geez, the rhizome looks like a tree root! Thanks again JBL!

Transaction is complete for the S.alata

Payment has been recieved by LauraZ5 for the S x excellens.

Oh, here's another one that I was contacted on. He let me know when he was shipping out my plant so I'll let you know when I receive it so you can close out my portion of this lot.  

Hey Mark, thanks so much for taking the time to post which specific lots are paid for. I really appreciate it.

I received this S. x excellens today as well as the other plants he indicated he was adding.  Whoa!  Huge and robust would be an understatement. Thank you so very much JBL!

Auction for the S. x excellens is complete.

Payment for the rubra hybrid has been paid by BCK.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ June 14 2005,9:45)]Payment for the rubra hybrid has been paid by BCK.
That was actually Carnivorkid, not BCK who paid for the rubra hybrid. I sent his plants last Saturday (6/11) via priority mail, but haven't heard from him. Has anyone heard from him?
confused.gif

Thanks for keeping an eye on me. With all the auctions I have to keep track of it really helps.

Bump.

Ozzy, I've made numerous PM attempts to carnivorkid to see if he has received his plants (sent priority 6/11) with no response.

Bump.

Plants got here today in great condition. I'm about to step out for more pots and water so I can pot them up. Thanks a lot, JBL!

Transaction complete for the Dixie Lace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back