What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bugweed says Hi!!!

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
BUGWEED SAYS HIII and misses all you folk.

I took a day off from my usual life one day and went over to see Bugweed.. I had one of the most enjoyable days off in a long time. he regailed me his tales of bog sloggin as a youth to present and has a real gr8 understanding of the history of most bogs.
next time i go i am taking a tape recorder. he has more wisdom about carni plants than I have in my little finger.
I enjoy both he nd his lovely wife's company.
Btw, I have most of his collectionto steward, til he can have them back. He has kept soem of the more rare beauties to himself for his private bog. He'll eventually give them to me as they grow larger.

I have several other planst to get out from my own NASC Auction 2008 when I am finished with that i will gladly send out any plants that Bugweed owes to the remaing auction winners of 2006.

yours in carnivory
LMO

Tell Bugweed we said HI and really miss him!! What is keeping him from us? Is it the lack of a computer or the lack or an internet connection. I am sure some of us here can help him out with a computer if that is the case. Anything we can do to get him back to us?

Hi Steve. Been a rough ride....:-(

I'm glad to hear he and his wife are doing well. Yes, his presence here is well missed.

I already knew that his collection was in good hands when you gave me a tour of your Raccoon Ridge Nursery, but I'm sure he misses his babies.

Thanks for relaying the "Hi" and a "Hi" back from one of his unworthy disciples.

Please say "hi" for me! Let him know the S. Red Sumatras he gave me are thriving.

Glad to hear Bugweed is still pokin' around. We do miss him. Reminds me to track down Tamlin too, haven't heard from him in ages as well.

Tell Bugweed ol Cuda says hi as well and that he seems to have forgottin me thru the yrs..
We use to have some good ol times chit chattin back and forth. Good to know him and his wife are doing well...

Hey, I can't miss out on this. Send my love too. I've got a huge crop of his broadleaf D. capensis that're going to everyone I know. Thinking about you Bugsy!
~Joe

Back