What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here are a few of the plants that I can offer up for trade. I am mainly looking for Sarracenia or VFTs that aren't on my growlist. Plants of particular interest to me are:
S. Frogman, S. Rubra Jonesii Red Form (I know you can't trade but if anyone has a spare, I would love to have it!), and VFT Wacky Traps and Justina Davis. I will consider all offers though. PM or email me! Here is what I have available right now, I may add a few more so check back:

S. Rubra ssp. Wherryi 3 medium divisions

S. Leuco Tarnok, 2 small divisions

S. Mitchelliana originally from Botanique, 1 medium divisions

S. 'Dixie Lace', 1 large division w/ 3 points, 1 small division

S. Leuco 'Titan', 2 small division

S. Psitt x Minor Okee Giant (Red Clone)

S. Unknown Hybrid with all green pitchers to 30" tall

were r u from, and what i need to trade with you? ....

I am open to any trades but mainly, I am looking for Sarracenia or VFTs that aren't on my growlist.

No more rubra x Okee giant? That went fast! And here I was really interested...
~Joe

PS - What's that psitt x Okee giant look like anyways? I want to try to add more minor hybrids into my collection this year, as it's a little too cold up here for my purebred minors to really shine.

I actually don't have a pic of it. I will make sure and take a picture of it this year and will post it later. It is a nice looking plant with the upper 1/2 or so of the pitchers very red!

Here is a pic of the Rubra x Minor Okee that I found. It is not my plant here but gives you a good idea of what it looks like. The pic is from the guy that I got it from. It is a nice plant, I really like it anyway!

PICT0035.jpg

Er, I thought that was a rubra jonesii x minor "Okee" - I was wondering more what the psittacina x minor you had listed looked like.
~Joe

I know, I posted just above the pic that I don't have a picture of Psitt x Minor Okee but I will make sure and take a picture this year and post it. The Pitchers are curved due to the Psitt influence and the upper 1/2 or so is very red! And yes, the pic is Jonesii x Minor Okee, just thought you might like to see what it looks like.

Back