What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brugmansia 'Ecuador Pink'

Good morning!

My Brugmansia 'Ecuador Pink' just sent out its first pulse of flowers for the year, and I thought I'd share some pictures that I took yesterday evening. Sorry some of these are a little blurry...

P7181163.jpg

P7181167.jpg

P7181168.jpg

P7181166.jpg

P7181165.jpg

Some of the flowers are kinda white-ish in the pictures because they really don't turn that nice pink color until night fall.

Wow. How big are those flowers?

Beautiful! My dad's neighbour has these and in peach too. I should get one these days . . .

Silence is God: The flowers, when fully opened, are about six inches wide and maybe seven or so long!

Carnivore12: They're really rewarding plants, the only problem I have with them is they are heavy feeders and drinkers. They don't really like full sun, but, wont perform well in shade either. They'd be perfect for, say, under a large arbor or something, in "dappled" sun.

very nice ,boy can those things drink,had a bunch till I left them out to late in the fall and the frost got them

Back