What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bowel resectioning consult\diagnostics tommorrow!

• Thread starter pond boy
  • Start date
Hey,tommorrow I`m going up to columbia where Dr.Rom wil give me some more x-rays etc.0 And consult me about bowel resectioning.....hopefully I will get the surgery soon and it will help me feel better.

Good luck pond boy! I hope this finally spells the beginning of the end of this whole episode!! You have to be getting tired of this!

Capslock

Lol thats for sure that I`m tired of this! I don`t think that the mesentaric artery syndrom is the main cause though......although it preventing my stomach from emptying certainly is part of it. I still think I have either snake venin induce chronic pancreatitis and or neurological damage(wich would make since because my symptoms are localized to where the swelling traveled).

Good luck pond boy! I pray that you are healthy once again!

You're a tough guy. The surgery is relatively simple but, the recovery can be difficult. Keep your spirits up.
Hopes for a speedy recovery, Stefan

Good luck, it will be a good day when i see threads like these at the back of the lineup. I hope you get cured of whatever this is REALLY SOON.

Good luck Noah!I hope they can get you well SOON!

Jerry

Good luck, Noah. I think you're due some.

hmmmm, any news? tommorow has been and went.

Good luck Noah. I hope that this will help you. I think you are a remarkable person to have dealt with this as well as you have. Chronic illness is rough. I do think this is something that will pass eventually.

Just remember we are all here behind you and lots of good wishes are being sent your way every day.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starman @ Mar. 03 2005,1:16)]hmmmm, any news? tommorow has been and went.
He's probably in the hospital recovering, doing just fine
cool.gif

*starts chanting* NO-AH! NO-AH! NO-AH! NO-AH!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starman @ Mar. 03 2005,3:16)]hmmmm, any news? tommorow has been and went.
Did you read my follow up post? Unfortunately it was a dead end.

Back